Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 9

1 Cigarette as of 11:00 AM

Another snowy, cold day here in Colorado. A perfect day to flip the switch on the fireplace (who has a woodburning fireplace anymore?), curl up with cup of coffee and a loved one. I was supposed to do my "volunteer" work today but I drove about 10 feet before sliding. So, in the light of wanting to live, I say no thanks.

Ok, enough chit-chat. [AUTHOR EDIT].

Lots of things on my mind this week. Trying to keep from cracking into a million pieces. But, I have greatly reduced the number of cigarettes, coffee (sorta), and other toxins into my body. Honestly I have been feeling better, less anxious, happier, and have been enjoying life more.

I have to be strong through everything, and not give up even when times get tough. [AUTHOR EDIT]

No comments:

Post a Comment